About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Crazy Crazy!!!

Life is mess right now!!!
I have been tring to decide and work out all the details for the next adventure,path (whatever you want to call it)
and I am really excited and scared and alittle worried at the time...I know it will all work out but me and patience dont get along very well and its a very big step for me plus its right up my alley...
I was offered a job to work for College Directories there main office is in central Philly
and I would be traveling to some of the major colleges (example University of Perdue,Virginia,Charolette,Florida,Chicago,Indianna,Portland,Collumbus,Kentucky,Oregon)
At every campus there is a student planner and in the back of that planner is a phone book with all the businesses directly around the college...
So the job consists of alot of traveling...and I got that down no problem
also selling adds...and at this point I could write a book on it
Tomorrow is when I sit down with the owner and go over pay plans and 401k all that good stuff so say a little prayer for me
The paper work is the worste part of all of this!!!
I love everyone!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

It is always good to give time and thought to major life changes. Worrying or "stewing" about them is not the same thing. In honor of Papa....break out the yellow legal pad and draw a line down the middle. Put the plus sign on one side and the minus on the other. Then see which side comes out longer. I know that you can handle the job and that you would love the travel. I guess what you have to decide is if you are ready to be responsible to the company that you choose to work for. I will be praying for you...hugs from Mom s

Robin said...

hello Billy
this is maddy grant happy thanks giving i love you
maddy grant by

Robin said...

hello Billy
this is maddy grant happy thanks giving i love you
maddy grant by

Robin said...

hi billy its em i miss you so much. happy thanks giving. i love you so much.
love,
emily