About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Its a new week...

Time to start saving money...something I am not very good at.
On December 9 I am going to mazalan, mexico.
the plane ticket is $600...my passport is $175 and I have to have some spending money while I am there.
Its going to be a blast though, it is so beautiful there.
This morning I woke up at 7 and I went for a run then went to my first job and got lost in downtown Philly for about 3 hours,
and now I am getting ready to go to Bahama Breeze...
Everyone out in San diego be safe and I am praying for you!!!!!

1 comment:

pgrant said...

Hi Billy,
It is Thursday, and what a week it has been in San Diego County. The wild fires have been just unbelievable, there is no way to describe what has happened, and so quickly. Rancho San Pasqual, where Grampa & I lived, was evacuated for 3 days. The fire burned up to the fences, and across that valley from the Wild Animal Park, many houses were burned to the ground. I have had Bill & Michelles two dogs since Mon. On a lighter note, last week I was on a cruise down into the Mexican Rivera. We were at Matzalan (I can't spell it either) just a week ago today. I parasailed off of the beach. It should not cost you any more than $30 American $$. If you pay in American money, your change will be in Mexican currancy. You must go to Senior Frogs. A blast. On Friday we were in Puerto Vilarte (can't spell that either), and I did the zip line. You are up in trees and go from tree to tree, about 100' off of the ground, and then repel 75' to the ground. That was about $130 American, but well worth it. Maybe they have that in Matz. We are having a big family get together at Pop's on Sunday, wish you were going to be there. I am taking my friend, Art, to meet the family. He is from Pittsburgh. I think it would be easy to get lost in Philly. Have a good weekend, take care, be good, and help someone with a random act of kindness. Tomorrow will be two years since Grampa passed away, say a prayer in rememberence of him. I love you, Gram