About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Well...

Sorry I havent been keeping everyone updated...lifes been alittle crazy...I am leaving on Friday from Philly and headed to Pittsburgh then on sunday I am flying to Mexico!!!I have been working so much and trying to get everything all ready for the next week...I will be back on the 17 so I will let everyone know how it went...I miss everyone so much around these holidays...everyone knows I hate being alone and it really makes you think about how there are alot of everyday things that we all take advantage of and dont even realize it...I love everyone and I cant wait to see eveyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

It is important to enjoy each season. You will have many more seasons of family gatherings and old traditions. It is a gift from God to be content in whatever season your in...remembering fondly times past and looking forward to the joy in seasons to come. Be patient, Son. Have a great trip to Mexico...be safe. I will be praying. Love and Hugs....Mom