About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I miss everyone so much...you guys are always with me in my heart...I am in Brookville for the hollidays with my dad and brother and sister and his girlfriend and her kids...so its a big family!!!Its about 25 degrees so I wish I was out there with everyone...everyone drive safe wherever you are traveling and I will talk to you all on Christmas...make sure everyone is good so Santa comes!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Robin said...

Merry Christmas! We love and miss you too! I am happy that you are home with your family for Christmas. I will look forward to talking to you on Christmas. Hugs from Mom