About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Friday, February 8, 2008

California Here I Come!!!

I fly in on Tuesday and I am staying for 1 week!!! I am so excited I get to see my family and others that I love...I hope that the weather is HOT ( cause I could really use some thawing out and my legs have not seen sun sinse Mexico)...I cant wait to see the beach and listen to the waves crashing while the sun is setting(things I took advantage of so many times)... I get to drive on a big freeway instead of a little 2 lane highway... I cant wait to see everyone I will be there soon!!!

No comments: