About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SO SO COLD!!!

I am home sick really bad!!!
Its 20 degrees and its has been snowing like crazy for the last 5 hours and all I can think about its having a bon fire on the beach listening to the waves.
Anyway My job status has changed once again...no longer selling cars now its catering
New adventure I get to drive around and I love to drive and the people are real cool...
The whole being 21 thing has not really kicked in yet and I am a little dissappointed but I was warned so I kind of knew it was coming...
I miss everyone and I wish I could get out there... take care of MIMI when she comes have her make some pickle roll ups and eat some for me.
thank you everyone who wrote in my photo album it really means alot to me
Love everyone

No comments: