About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

First One!!!

I really wantthis to work...I want to stay in touch with everyone...I miss being able to see everyone being so far away...I am enjoying my life right now, it just another one of my adventures and this one will have a better ending than the other adventures...I am now addicted to work and I love it...it keeps me busy and I am meeting alot of cool people...

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Billy! Your blog looks great! I love how you put what your day looks like. You are an awesome son and I love you like crazy.....Hugs from your Mom

Robin said...

hi billy Its Em. Cool blog. I like the tecno. I love you so much... come visit soon :-) love emily

Robin said...

hi billy Its Em. Cool blog. I like the tecno. I love you so much... come visit soon :-) love emily