About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

well...

Today is another day...a little cloudy not too cold but its a nice day...from what I am told there is only about one more month before its going to be like 30 degrees and snowing...not really looking forward to that.
O O new info about me...I quit Houlihans!!!
the other day there were 2 rats and like 20 cockroaches in the kitchen...then people were complaininf there were things in there food all night long and I could take it.
I felt so bad giving people food knowing what was going on in the kitchen and the managers were kind of just turning there head...so I walked out!!!
But the next day I went out to find another waitor job and I did!!! Its called Bahama Breeze and its really nice...we dress in black pants and callered (not sure on the spelling) hawiain shirts and the place is always packed so hopefully I will get alot of tips
It is right at the mall but up on a hill and its really nice
so today I have an orientation at 315 then I am going to the gym and maybe go see a movie
Thats my day so everyone have a good day and I love everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am proud of you for putting others before yourself....and God provided you with another job right away. It shows integrity on your part and faithfulness on Gods. I love you.... (rats..yuk! makes me not want to ever eat out!)Hugs...MOm