About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hey its already Friday again!!!

This last week flew by so quick... but today it is going to be slow.
I am driving to Brookville to see my brother and sister so I have a 4 1/2 hour drive ahead of me but my dad will be with me so we will split the driving and we are back here on sunday...
it will be a fun weekend though, with the kids swimming and I have to do some stuff around the house
(mow the lawn,clean the pool,and the fish pond) and just relax...
I hope everyone has a good day I have to run... love ya mom and dad
kenny I hope your game was good
em I hope your foot is better

No comments: