About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday!!!!

I love fridays...today the sky is clear but its like 50 degrees so I had to break out the sweat shirt
I worked this morning and as I was driving around listening to music I realized that I have been givin so many chances in my life and always ended up skrewing them up...but the place I am right now is amazing to me...no more trouble,making money(the right way) and just enjoying life. So many times I have told myself not going to mess up again but it was always cause I had too, cause I was in a tuff place but now I have decided to do it the right way because its so much better...
BUT I do miss the beach and for some reason the 15 freeway(I think its cause all the roads out here are only 2 lanes)
Anyway time to get ready for work...
I love you mom,dad,kenny,emily have a great day

2 comments:

Gramcracker said...

Hey Billy,
Your Mom told me about your blog, so thought I would send you a line or two. Sounds like you are doing great. You will appreciate the journey more since the road so far has been tough. Sometimes I think we are our own worst enemies. I am familiar with the area where you are living, my Aunt lived for many years in Southampton. I grew up just outside of Philly, only in the other direction. Pop, Aunt Sue & I were there in June. I hope the next time you are home you will have the opportunity to meet my friend Art. Keep up the good work, I always new you would be great a waiting tables. Always go for the big $ places. Allison was working at the Olive Garden, not sure what she is doing now. Love you big guy, take care & I will see you soon. Lots of hugs, Gram

Robin said...

Hi Bud! Great post! Love you to pieces...hugs....Mom