About Me

Well my life has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and now my time is spent hanging out with my new best friend!!! She is a chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old...her name is snickers(lizzy came up with that one)...other than that I am staying strong and enjoying being sober!!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Interesting Day...

Well it started off like any other Monday...really slow
but it was such a beautiful day it picked up...
but for most of the day I was in my own world thinking about all the old memories in high school...
where I live here in King of Prussia it is like if you lived on Winchester rd in Temecula...right down the street I live on there is a mall and I guess its the 4th largest mall in the us so imagine living in that traffic...
it was fun looking back at all the fun things like going to the beach all the time with Hillary and her brother and all the times at Knotts Berry Farm...and working at Prime Time
Anyway I think I am starting to get home sick...
well CSI Miami is on... its the only show I watch everyweek...
tomorrow is a new day
cant wait!!!!!

No comments: